This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS support for --hash-style=gnu
- From: majiang31312 at majiang31312 (Koding)
- To: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 06:10:36 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS support for --hash-style=gnu
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am using this patch for a loongson 3A cpuã??After some tests , I found that there was a mistake that cause many many alignment-faults in this patch.
The patch added a Elf32_Word ngnusyms in the head of .gnu.xhash section, then "ElfW(Addr) bitmask[maskwords]" became unaligned(8-bytes).
IMO, we should change "Elf32_Word ngnusyms" to "Elf32_Xword ngnusyms" , or add 4-bytes pad after ngnusyms.