Re: Unable to clone git repo thought https

Hi Andreas,

 First thanks for trying.

 I'm behind a firewall so I must clone over https.
 I have a colleague who is not behind the proxy and so
can do further tests :
 - he also gets errors when using https. Note that the idx files are
not the same between different tries and that speed is very low.
 - he is able to clone with git protocol, but clone is very very slow.

 Regarding those results we were wondering if the problem with https is
that we got timeouts ?
 It seems sourceware.org server or network connection has some troubles ?

Thanks for your help