This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] LD Fix for STMicroelectronics hardware erratum STM32L4XX 629360.
- From: Christophe MONAT <christophe dot monat at st dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Laurent ALFONSI <Laurent dot ALFONSI at st dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 15:13:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] LD Fix for STMicroelectronics hardware erratum STM32L4XX 629360.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <56275878 dot 30708 at st dot com> <562F7B01 dot 8070205 at redhat dot com>
On 10/27/15 14:24, Nick Clifton wrote:
Thank you very much for this comprehensive patch submission.
I have checked the patch in, along with the changelog entries, and I
only had to make one small tweak - the new tests were failing for an
arm-nacl toolchain, because that generates a slightly different file
Thank you very much for your quick review and the work done to check-in
this change. I'm sorry that I have failed to test the arm-nacl toolchain