This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Wrap include/opcode/aarch64.h in extern "C" for C++
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Yao Qi <qiyaoltc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 13:27:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Wrap include/opcode/aarch64.h in extern "C" for C++
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1444220150-6301-1-git-send-email-yao dot qi at linaro dot org>
On 7 October 2015 at 13:15, Yao Qi <email@example.com> wrote:
> This is sufficient to link an aarch64 GDB built in C++ mode. Pedro
> did something similar in Feb
> 2015-10-07 Yao Qi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * aarch64.h [__cplusplus]: Wrap in exntern "C".