This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: #18378 Add s390 support for gold - v2
- From: Marcin KoÅcielnicki <koriakin at 0x04 dot net>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:57:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: #18378 Add s390 support for gold - v2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55F75B12 dot 8080704 at 0x04 dot net>
The copyright assignment process is now finished. I've done some
testing during last 2 weeks and made some fixes to the code.
Here comes the improved patchset.
Patch 1 adds support for 64-bit SHT_HASH entries, necessary for
s390. Patch 2 adds support for 64-bit archive symbol index, which
is used on s390 targets. Patch 3 adds the s390 backend proper.
Patch 4 fixes alignment in mergeable string sections, which causes
crashes on s390. Patches 5 and 6 fix the testsuite to pass on s390.