This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi Claudiu,
I am doing something wrong. I have installed fedora22, and I've built the tool chain as indicated, but I cannot get the warning/error popping up. Anyhow, I've got a pretty good idea where the error may be located. As I cannot reproduce it, I would like to ask for your help to test this new patch (attached). The patch needs to be applied on top of the previous sent bfd patch.
Thanks very much - that patch does work. Cheers Nick PS. Did you see my posting about the GAS problems ?
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |