This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH, GNU ld] Fix broken -Bsymbolic-functions for hppa, m68k, nios2 and tic6x
- From: "Thomas Preud'homme" <thomas dot preudhomme at arm dot com>
- To: "'Alan Modra'" <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:10:09 +0800
- Subject: RE: [PATCH, GNU ld] Fix broken -Bsymbolic-functions for hppa, m68k, nios2 and tic6x
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <000301d0c5f0$67726ec0$36574c40$ at arm dot com> <20150725111348 dot GA26017 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
> From: Alan Modra [mailto:email@example.com]
> Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 7:14 PM
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 05:09:08PM +0800, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
> > This patch fixes the issue for non ARM targets. Target maintainers for
> these targets are encouraged to add testcases for this issue.
> I'll do better than that with a generic testcase. It fails on a few
Great, even better then.