This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.25.1 - plan
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 09:00:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: Release 2.25.1 - plan
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <F832F662-B0D2-4275-8181-221649254A44 at adacore dot com>
On Thu, 2015-07-09 at 14:31 +0200, Tristan Gingold wrote:
> many patches have been pushed on the 2.25 branch after the initial release.
> The flow looks to be now quiet, so itâs time to do a new release.
> Does anyone plan to backport a patch to the 2.25 branch soon ? If so, please
> speak up *now*.
I'd like the following recent patch from Richard fixing a ppc64 linker
bug to be backported: