Re: DJGPP port of binutils broken due to 64 bit cygwin fix.

Hi Guys,

> Nick's patch https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-03/msg00270.html> looks wrong on a number of fronts. Why the odd test for a discarded
section?  I think we ought to apply something like the following,
handling not just local but also global symbols defined in discarded
sections.  This also zeros out the relocation field as is done for the
ELF linker.

However, I'm not an expert on the COFF linker, and don't have the
means to test this on a native cygwin toolchain without significant
effort on my part.  So this patch ought to be reviewed by someone
before I commit it.

Well I am all for reverting my patch and replacing it with a better one.
Unfortunately I do not have a COFF test environment either, so it is over to you Juan - does this patch work for you ?