This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Experimental branches
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Cary Coutant <ccoutant at google dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:41:26 -0800
- Subject: Re: Experimental branches
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAHACq4rzgyE-2cM=UV30-1MWKHsWqwF1QdtuAujgYzFJ=8Y08A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 2:39 PM, Cary Coutant <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'd like to create an experimental branch for two-level line number
> tables in DWARF:
> What are the protocols? Do I just create a branch with my username as
> a prefix and push it?
I have been doing it for a while.