This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [MIPS, backport] Testsuite fixes and minor functional backports for 2.25
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Matthew Fortune <Matthew dot Fortune at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:21:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [MIPS, backport] Testsuite fixes and minor functional backports for 2.25
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <6D39441BF12EF246A7ABCE6654B0235320F8ADEC at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org>
> On 18 Dec 2014, at 23:12, Matthew Fortune <Matthew.Fortune@imgtec.com> wrote:
> Hi Tristan,
> There are three functional changes and some testsuite cleanup that I'd
> like to put into 2.25 if that is OK?
> Re: [PATCH, MIPS] Minor amendments to R6 opcode table
> RE: [PATCH, MIPS] When calculating a relocation using an undefined weak symbol don't check for overflow.
I'm fine with that.
> With this patch resolving testsuite failures from the above:
> (pending review) http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-12/msg00184.html
> RE: [PATCH, MIPS] Relax alignment check for LDPC
> (pending review) http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-12/msg00176.html
> [PATCH, MIPS] Fix tx39-elf test failures
> (pending review) http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2014-12/msg00185.html
Ok to backport, but I'd really like to do the release before Wednesday.