This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Release 2.25: schedule
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Cc: doko at debian dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:45:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: Release 2.25: schedule
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <201410140936 dot s9E9ar0a016984 at ignucius dot se dot axis dot com>
On 14 Oct 2014, at 11:36, Hans-Peter Nilsson <email@example.com> wrote:
>> From: Tristan Gingold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:47:56 +0200
>> Yes, sorry for being late. I am currently (right now) creating the branch.
> I think this timing not really that late in terms of added
> goodies (if one considers that a valid metric) I saw a lot of
> patches go by in the last week.
Right. Finding a slot when both binutils is quiet and my agenda isn't full
might be tricky.
> Heh, first back-port request:
> Can I pretty please put the "Allow unquoted = as the first
> character in ld linker script input_list names" patches there?
> I got approval just now and timed the work so I had a chance at
> the 2.25 release.
> Compatibility is not affected (except for non-absolute quoted
> paths with "=" as the first path character; presumably none).