This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] gas: fix bumping to architectures >v9 in sparc64-* targets.
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: "Jose E. Marchesi" <jose dot marchesi at oracle dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: davem at davemloft dot net
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 16:00:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [SPARC] gas: fix bumping to architectures >v9 in sparc64-* targets.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87iol5587t dot fsf at oracle dot com>
2014-09-03 Jose E. Marchesi <email@example.com>
* config/tc-sparc.c (sparc_ip): Update the set of allowed hwcaps
when bumping the current architecture.
(md_begin): Adjust the highest architecture level also when a
specific architecture is not requested.
Approved - please apply.
It would also be helpful if you could add a few new gas tests to check