This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH] Add support for MIPS eXtended Physical Address (XPA) ASE
- From: Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 11:19:22 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Add support for MIPS eXtended Physical Address (XPA) ASE
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0DA23CC379F5F945ACB41CF394B982775599D3 at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <871twoxnx1 dot fsf at sandifor-thinkpad dot stglab dot manchester dot uk dot ibm dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1405300920100 dot 512 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <874n03d6fd dot fsf at talisman dot default>
> Yeah, I agree we should do that eventually. It might be a good idea to
> wait until r3 and r5 support is added to GCC though, so that assembly
> driven by the GCC driver still works without resorting to -Wa.
> AIUI that patch is being held up on copyright assignment details.
I have just committed the r3/r5 patch to GCC, so this work can now