This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: invlpg and prefetch* should allow any operand size
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:28:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] x86/Intel: invlpg and prefetch* should allow any operand size
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52542B7202000078000F9A0B at nat28 dot tlf dot novell dot com> <52542CF402000078000F9A1E at nat28 dot tlf dot novell dot com> <CAMe9rOq4MVHFvmQFXjPcVUf3ijfr07AaH886CuSZ6Jdtkk6q4w at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:10 AM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 7:04 AM, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@suse.com> wrote:
>>>>> On 08.10.13 at 15:57, "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@suse.com> wrote:
>>> ... just like done by MASM.
>>> 2013-10-08 Jan Beulich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>> * i386-opc.tbl (invlpg): Use Anysize instead of Unspecified.
>>> (prefetch*): Use Anysize instead of Byte|Unspecified.
>> Oops, should have mentioned "clflush" here too (fixed in my local
>> copy, so would be committed that way).
> It is OK.
I backported it to binutils-2_24-branch.