This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH 00/14] Removal of or32/openrisc and introduction of or1k
- From: Nicholas Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Christian Svensson <blue at cmd dot nu>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: openrisc at openrisc dot net, openrisc at lists dot opencores dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:32:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/14] Removal of or32/openrisc and introduction of or1k
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140310120342 dot B5F4721DBF at openrisc-lab dot c dot bluecmd0 dot internal>
This patch series consist of two parts:
* or32/openrisc deprecation
* or1k and or1knd (or1k without delay slot) support
Well this is a nice surprise. The patches apply cleanly, build and test
without problems and do not impact on any other target. Thank you very
much for putting so much effort into creating the patches.
All persons above have made sure they are good to commit code to FSF, either by
emailing email@example.com or by working for a company with an FSF agreement.
OK - as soon as those copyright assignments are in place I will be happy
to accept the port into the sources.