This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
how to inhibit libc.so.6 loading with ld 2.22...
- From: Marcello Stanisci <stanisci dot m at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 17:26:05 +0100
- Subject: how to inhibit libc.so.6 loading with ld 2.22...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm using ld 2.22, on a debian wheezy system.
I would like to compile an "hello world" program using an alternative
library path, with alternative library names.
Although I can manage to tell the linker where to find those
alternative object names, actually belonging to a modified
version of glibc, it seems very difficult to forbid its (attempt of..)
loading of libc.so.6, which fails because it doesn't exists
on those alternatives directories.
Thanks in advance,