This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
OpenRISC port ready for inclusion
- From: Olof Kindgren <olof dot kindgren at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: "openrisc at lists dot opencores dot org" <openrisc at lists dot opencores dot org>, openrisc <openrisc at lists dot openrisc dot net>
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 20:57:53 +0100
- Subject: OpenRISC port ready for inclusion
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
My name is Olof and I'm writing as a member of the OpenRISC project.
We have been maintaining ports for a lot of software including
binutils for many years, but we are now trying to push our work
upstream bit by bit. The turn has now come to binutils.
What we have is a repo tracking upstream,a diff against
binutils-2.24.1 and all contributors to the OpenRISC-specific parts
are ready to sign over their respective parts to FSF... so how do we