This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: powerpc-vxworks testers needed
- From: Jerome Guitton <guitton at adacore dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 20:07:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: powerpc-vxworks testers needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140227130825 dot GD14922 at bubble dot grove dot modra dot org>
Alan Modra (email@example.com):
> Now, I don't have access to a powerpc-vxworks system, so this patch
> might leave vxworks broken due to additional features being enabled.
> For example, TLS optimisation will now occur on powerpc-vxworks, and
> I don't have any information on how TLS is implemented on vxworks.
> Hopefully, it follows my original ppc tls implementation in terms of
> code and reloc sequences.. If not, I'd like to hear about problems
> now rather than a week or so after the next binutils release. ;)
FWIW, I've tested this patch against our internal Ada testsuites in
rtp/smp (the only configuration where we know that TLS would have an
impact). No regression.