This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFC][PATCH] Handle arbitrary .plt/.got displacements in ld on ARM
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Yuri Gribov <tetra2005 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Yury Gribov <y dot gribov at samsung dot com>, nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Viacheslav Garbuzov <v dot garbuzov at samsung dot com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 06:27:04 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH] Handle arbitrary .plt/.got displacements in ld on ARM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52F4B2B3 dot 8060804 at samsung dot com> <CANu=Dmh_amrVpf_hQMt2CsnLdTbxv78muPLBi3U_WGS-XE7kSQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <52F8BD92 dot 5080609 at samsung dot com> <5307609F dot 8070001 at redhat dot com> <530B6043 dot 4070605 at samsung dot com> <530C5B23 dot 2070306 at redhat dot com> <530F355F dot 3010405 at samsung dot com> <530F4DD6 dot 8070708 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1402280049470 dot 22875 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <53102987 dot 3000108 at samsung dot com> <alpine dot BSF dot 2 dot 02 dot 1402281437280 dot 96191 at arjuna dot pair dot com> <CAJOtW+6JNbRaOPb26H5CpEZFAsm8gEDfpXdtd0W45NLHRFAeYg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, 28 Feb 2014, Yuri Gribov wrote:
> > but I don't think I need a separate
> > test at this end for the same target?
> True, just wanted to be sure.
> > Still, yes it worked here
> > too, thanks.
> Could you commit this fix then? I don't have write access.
Seeing that this was due to your earlier approved patch, this
update was committed on your behalf as obvious with this
* ld-arm/long-plt-format.d, ld-arm/arm-elf.exp: Adjust for arm-eabi.
Nick, is this a good time to consider Yuri for