Re: ENTER/BOUND operands order.

> I said this in an earlier reply - I have no such reference, but I'm
> sure this is at least in the works at Microsoft.
In this case this doesn't look like a GAS error at all. Currently
there are no other options, so the current GAS version (as it's
already in product branches) should be taken as a reference.

> As said, I'll do so once I have fixes available.
Ok, thanks. I'd be glad to help fixing any issues with the new
instructions, so please don't hesitate to simply report them.

As for the case with BOUND/ENTER - it really looks strange, but I
suppose it's some kind of historic legacy, and it's too late to change
it now.

Best regards,
Michael

--