This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
Hi!
When compiling binutils-2.24 on NetBSD-6.99.28/amd64 with
clang-3.4rc1, the build stops in gas/config/tc-i386.c:
config/tc-i386.c:1668:32: error: unused variable 'regbnd' [-Werror,-Wunused-const-variable]
static const i386_operand_type regbnd = OPERAND_TYPE_REGBND;
^
config/tc-i386.c:1669:32: error: unused variable 'vec_disp8' [-Werror,-Wunused-const-variable]
static const i386_operand_type vec_disp8 = OPERAND_TYPE_VEC_DISP8;
^
The attached patch comments out these variables, but perhaps they
should be used instead? I don't know, so I thought I'd just report
this issue.
The current version according to
https://sourceware.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=binutils-gdb.git;a=blob;f=gas/config/tc-i386.c;h=c6e1dba5039f6dde1f6ed95b781c3140333cd160;hb=HEAD
still has the same issue.
Cheers,
Thomas
Attachment:
patch-gas_config_tc-i386.c
Description: Text document
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |