This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch]: Improve x86_64-mingw32 dump of xdata/pdata
- From: Tristan Gingold <gingold at adacore dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org Development" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 10:12:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: Improve x86_64-mingw32 dump of xdata/pdata
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <60347B37-433B-4D73-9E89-6FF3C0B70F04 at adacore dot com> <851899712 dot 38483685 dot 1385039693640 dot JavaMail dot root at redhat dot com>
> I have no objections.
Thank you. But I suppose I still need the approval from a maintainer.
> This new version 2 unwind-info version is indeed interesting. This new version is until now undocumented and seems to occur together with VS2013 and Windows 8.1 OS. I am still on the way to find out what this change was about. I assume it is related to a tweak about alignment, but we will see what it is really about.
Thank you again for investigating!