This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH/AARCH64 1/2] Fix AARCH64 linux target support for LIBPATH's
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, Andrew Pinski <apinski at cavium dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 13:05:37 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/AARCH64 1/2] Fix AARCH64 linux target support for LIBPATH's
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1384996463-17908-1-git-send-email-apinski at cavium dot com> <1384996463-17908-2-git-send-email-apinski at cavium dot com>
On 21 November 2013 01:14, Andrew Pinski <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> While working on ILP32 Linux ld support, I noticed that the LIBPATH was not
> set correctly. This patch fixes that by splitting out the linux targets
> from targ_extra_emuls into targ_extra_libpath.
> OK? Build and tested on aarch64-linux-gnu and aarch64_be-linux-gnu with no regressions.
Looks OK to me.