This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH][MIPS] IFUNC support 2nd round
- From: Will Newton <will dot newton at linaro dot org>
- To: Jack Carter <Jack dot Carter at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>, "rdsandiford at googlemail dot com" <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:25:11 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][MIPS] IFUNC support 2nd round
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <4CEFBC1BE64A8048869F799EF2D2EEEE4C5160F0 at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org> <CANu=DmjYe4QZ=--3V1eF0JkYpEVoYEApWV9QokQSOHRHvowHmw at mail dot gmail dot com> <4CEFBC1BE64A8048869F799EF2D2EEEE4C5163EF at BADAG02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
On 18 November 2013 18:15, Jack Carter <Jack.Carter@imgtec.com> wrote:
> I'm afraid I don't understand. I wrote the ld-func tests and they run evertime I do a make check.
> What am I missing here? No doubt something.
There are some generic-ish ifunc tests in the ld-ifunc directory. If
you modify ld/testsuite/ld-ifunc/ifunc.exp you should be able to
enable these for MIPS (I believe they need a cross compiler in the
path to run also).
Toolchain Working Group, Linaro