This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: [PATCH] Add MIPS ufr macro instruction
- From: Andrew Bennett <Andrew dot Bennett at imgtec dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:42:30 +0000
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Add MIPS ufr macro instruction
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0DA23CC379F5F945ACB41CF394B982774C835E at LEMAIL01 dot le dot imgtec dot org> <87vc01erxi dot fsf at talisman dot default> <87siuzcpp4 dot fsf at talisman dot default>
> Seems like this might have hit a log-jam, so just in case, what I really
> meant was: please answer David's question first.
Sorry for the delay in the replying I have been thinking about David's comments.
David, I agree with you, having ufr as an actual instruction, rather than a macro
would make it much clearer to see it's use when disassembling a program.
I am currently changing the patch to reflect these changes, and will post it back
in the next few days.