This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: merging from gcc
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw at lug-owl dot de>
- Cc: GDB Development <gdb at sourceware dot org>, Binutils Development <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 07:57:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: merging from gcc
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <874n7mrcg2 dot fsf at fleche dot redhat dot com> <20131110193858 dot GH18885 at lug-owl dot de>
>>>>> "Jan-Benedict" == Jan-Benedict Glaw <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Jan-Benedict> What about merging other external stuff? For the
Jan-Benedict> binutils/gdb repo, I have this in mind:
Jan-Benedict> If it's okay to commit these, I'll prepare a patch and push it.
I think they have to go through gcc first.