Re: [GOLD] debug_msg test

>>> First, I think it would be simpler to set DEFAULT_TARGET in
>>> configure.ac and AC_SUBST it in configure.ac.  After the
>>> AM_CONDITIONAL lines setting DEFAULT_TARGET_ARM and friends:
>>>     DEFAULT_TARGET=${targ_obj}
>>>     AC_SUBST(DEFAULT_TARGET)
>>>
>>> Then after you run autoreconf DEFAULT_TARGET will be set in
>>> testsuite/Makefile.am.
>>>
>>> To get it into the environment, add this to testsuite/Makefile.am:
>>>
>>> .EXPORT_ALL_VARIABLES:

Here's an updated patch. I've verified that it *does* run the check
for undef_int on x86_64, and that it actually does see the right value
for $DEFAULT_TARGET. Alan, can you double-check this on PPC?

-cary

gold/
    * configure.ac: Export DEFAULT_TARGET.
    * configure: Regenerate.
    * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
    * testsuite/Makefile.am: Add .EXPORT_ALL_VARIABLES.
    * testsuite/Makefile.in: Regenerate.
    * testsuite/debug_msg.sh: Delete duplicate tests.
    Don't check undef_int error message match for powerpc where the
    source file and line number aren't available.