Re: spanish translation of info gprof

Hi Angel,

I have tried to join the Translation Project. But only .po files are being
translated. So only programmes' strings, not manuals as info pages (.texi
files).

There, they have suggested me to ask here if there is any chance to leave a
link to the manual in Spanish somewhere or something like that. The
Translation Project hasn't been a solution to share my work :S

We could place a link to the translated manual on the binutils web page:

http://www.gnu.org/software/binutils/binutils.html

There are some caveats however. It would have to be to a location that has a reasonable expectation of longevity. Access has to be free to anyone who wants to download the document - no logging in or providing name and email address. Plus no advertising in the document.

If you can do this, then please send the link to me and I will see what I can do to get it added to the binutils web page.