This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: STT_GNU_IFUNC support for MIPS
- From: Andrew Pinski <andrew dot pinski at caviumnetworks dot com>
- To: Jack Carter <Jack dot Carter at imgtec dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 18:29:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: STT_GNU_IFUNC support for MIPS
- References: <4CEFBC1BE64A8048869F799EF2D2EEEE010DBD5A@bamail02.ba.imgtec.org>
On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Jack Carter <Jack.Carter@imgtec.com> wrote:
> I am tasked with implementing IFUNC support for the MIPS target.
> My intention is to use the ARM implementation as a guide. Is anyone else currently doing the MIPS port of this as well? If not, can any of you give me any suggestions of what I need to look out for since each target has its differences.
It was on my todo items but I never got around to doing it. Will this
for all three ABIs or just o32? It is not useful to Cavium if it is
just for o32.