This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Add copyright notice to ChangeLog files
- From: "Weddington, Eric" <Eric dot Weddington at atmel dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 17:51:03 +0000
- Subject: RE: Add copyright notice to ChangeLog files
- References: <email@example.com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Nick Clifton
> Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 5:44 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Add copyright notice to ChangeLog files
> Hi Guys,
> I am applying the attached patch to add copyright notices at the end
> of all of our ChangeLog files. This is in response to a recent
> request from the FSF to make sure that all of the files in the
> binutils project do contain a FSF copyright notice.
Should we assume that MAINTAINERS and README* files will also get copyright notices added to them too?