This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils-2.23.1 linker 8 unexpected failures - Can a GNU Toolchain be trusted?
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Dennis Clarke <dclarke at blastwave dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 08:45:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: binutils-2.23.1 linker 8 unexpected failures - Can a GNU Toolchain be trusted?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:02 AM, Dennis Clarke <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> After much digging to get a static glibC in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation we get
> the following results which show that ld FAILs some of its tests :
Please check ld/ld.og to see what went wrong for each unexpected