This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [RFA] PowerPC e6500 opcodes correction
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Edmar <edmar at freescale dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, Alan Modra <amodra at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 16:14:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] PowerPC e6500 opcodes correction
- References: <502EBC80.email@example.com>
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Edmar <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> (Recently I obtained WAA for gcc project, despite this, Freescale firewall
> still does not
> allow me to use CVS. I would appreciate if you could do the commit for us.)
Even cvs over ssh? That is the way binutils cvs is handled to commit with.