This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Enabling ADCX, ADOX, RDSEED and PREFETCHW in asm and objdump
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: "Ekanathan, Saravanan" <Saravanan dot Ekanathan at amd dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sourceware dot org" <binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:44:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enabling ADCX, ADOX, RDSEED and PREFETCHW in asm and objdump
- References: <8CCF65FBE54B884C85A7D47EBF0834C799EF6E@storexdag01.amd.com>
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 11:48 PM, Ekanathan, Saravanan
> Below has removed pswapd instruction from some of i386 tests especially arch-10.d and x86-64-arch-2.d.
> This was existing to test one of 3DNOWA instruction (pswapd) with "-march=3dnowa".
> One can also see '3dnowa' being passed explicitly in -march option in these dump files to test this combination.
> Could you please include them back?
It was removed due to prefetchw conflict. Please feel free
to add a separate test for 3dnowa.