This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Patch] Windows TLS enhancements
- From: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 09:52:16 -1000
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Windows TLS enhancements
- References: <4F145DC7.email@example.com>
On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 7:26 AM, Daniel Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Included are 2 patches to help support TLS on Windows.
> Allows use of secrel32 as an operand in gas. Such as "movl
> $symbol@secrel32, %eax"
> Convention requires that the symbols defining the start and end of the
> TLS section be within .tls$AAA and .tls$ZZZ. The changes here ensure those
> sections appear at the start and end of the TLS section.
This email went unnoticed. I contacted Daniel, and he never got a review.
Daniel, do you have a patch for GCC for this as well? Also, are you
able to make this patch current, or do you need someone else to help
in that area?
I am CC'ing Kai for help on this. Thanks, Kai!