This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [0/6]
- From: "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich at suse dot com>
- To: "Richard Earnshaw" <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Cc: "Yufeng Zhang" <Yufeng dot Zhang at arm dot com>,<binutils at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:31:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [AArch64] Binutils/gas/ld port for ARM's new 64-bit architecture, AArch64 [0/6]
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>> On 30.07.12 at 16:21, Richard Earnshaw <email@example.com> wrote:
> ARM is pleased to announce a port of binutils, gas and ld to its
> AArch64 architecture.
> Please note that while these tools have been used to build a large
> body of software, they cannot yet be considered complete. We believe
> that the code is now in a state where it is worth starting the process
> of a public review.
Since it was just yesterday that I looked at arm.com, and there
still was no public documentation available - where would that be
found (as it would be needed in order to do a meaningful review)?