This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: RFC: Displaying multibyte symbol names in readelf
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 14:01:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: RFC: Displaying multibyte symbol names in readelf
- References: <87fwar9mke.fsf@Gift.fritz.box>
On Wed, 23 May 2012, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Does anyone have any objections or questions concerning adding such a
> feature ?
Test-cases, that it works for some common locale (possibly need
the testing framework to check that it exists, else flag as
UNTESTED) and as before for the "C" locale?