This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: configure vs libtool mismatch after PR 14072 change
- From: nick clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <mcgrathr at google dot com>
- Cc: "Daniel Richard G." <skunk at iskunk dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 17:57:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: configure vs libtool mismatch after PR 14072 change
- References: <email@example.com>
This probably has the same cause as what Tom noticed.
2012-05-17 Daniel Richard G.<firstname.lastname@example.org>
broke the build in the nonobvious way that the binutils/ and gas/
directories just don't produce any linked binaries.
Is this still a problem ? I have been trying to reproduce it locally,
but everything works for me. :-(