This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Print addend as signed in objdump
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- To: hjl dot tools at gmail dot com
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:40:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Print addend as signed in objdump
> From: "H.J. Lu" <email@example.com>
> Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 16:53:19 +0200
> + * objdump.c (disassemble_bytes): Print addend as signed.
> + (dump_reloc_set): Likewise.
Causing, for cris-elf:
Running /tmp/hpautotest-binutils/bsrc/src/gas/testsuite/gas/cris/cris.exp ...
FAIL: PIC relocs.
FAIL: TLS non-PIC relocs.
FAIL: TLS PIC relocs.
Adjusting all test-cases goes along with adjusting objdump, just
as with readelf. Thanks.