This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: cross building binutils?
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Anonymous <christel-von-der-post at eurovibes dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 10:19:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: cross building binutils?
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 11 May 2012, Anonymous wrote:
> Can somebody please point me to the official instructions for cross building
> binutils? Thank you.
Here is one instance. It's long and complicated, not.
where <gnu-tuple> is for example mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu
(standard GNU/Linux for MIPS).
To wit, the difference to native build, is just the --target
option to configure.