This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: PR gold/14091: Gold doesn't handle R_X86_64_64 properly for x32
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 22:04:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR gold/14091: Gold doesn't handle R_X86_64_64 properly for x32
- References: <20120510173637.GA12852@intel.com>
"H.J. Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> 2012-05-10 H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
> PR gold/14091
> * x86_64.cc (Target_i386::Scan::local): For x32, generate
> R_X86_64_RELATIVE64 instead of R_X86_64_RELATIVE in case of
This is OK.