Re: Initial MIPS patch for GOLD - version 3

Aleksandar Simeonov <Aleksandar.Simeonov@RT-RK.com> writes:

> Please find patch for MIPS version of Gold.

I've committed the patches to elfcpp.  Those are straightforward and it
means that we don't have to worry about them any further.

Thanks.

(Thanks for including ChangeLog entries, but in the future please just
put them in the text of the e-mail, not in the patch.  It's the nature
of ChangeLog files that patches to them rarely apply cleanly.)

Ian