Re: [Patch mach-o/gas] set section vma.

On 13 Jan 2012, at 08:34, Tristan Gingold wrote:

There's a constraint that zerofill sections must appear after all others in their segment.
Likewise GB zerofill must appear last.

An alternative implementation would be to reorder the sections, but I am ok with your implementation.

I would prefer to reorder, in fact, but at the moment it's better to be able to compare easily with the native tools - we can add an optional reorder later.

Ok with the suggested changes. No need to resubmit.

committed as attached, with mechanical test-suite changes to put in the vmas.
thanks
Iain