This is the mail archive of the binutils@sourceware.org mailing list for the binutils project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On 1/2/2012 8:26 PM, John Marino wrote:
>
> Then I tried ">gmake check"
> It got pretty far in the testsuite, complete through "split_i386.sh" and
> starting failing at incremental-dump.cc due to numerous missing headers.
> I'm got a separate build directory, so the test might not be accounting
> for that (e.g. source is in {top}/binutils-2.22 and my build directory
> is {top}/build-b222).
I just drilled into the testsuite directory and typed ">gmake
check-TESTS" and went through 137 tests. DragonFly failed 42 of them
(attached).
John.
Attachment:
test-suite.log
Description: Text document
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |