[gold patch] Fix incremental update problems with shared objects and versioned symbols

This patch fixes a crash that can happen when all the objects that
reference a PLT symbol are replaced during an incremental update
(missing test for NULL). That fix exposed another where if a changed
shared object contains a reference to a versioned symbol that is
defined in an unchanged shared object, we cannot resolve the reference
because the incremental info does not (yet) store version information.
Adding version support is for a later patch; for now, I ignore
incoming version references during an incremental update.

OK to commit?

-cary

	* gold/incremental.cc (Sized_incremental_binary::do_process_got_plt):
	Check for NULL.
	* gold/symtab.cc (Symbol_table::add_from_relobj): Ignore version
	symbols during incremental update.
	(Symbol_table::add_from_dynobj): Likewise.