This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
[PATCH 3/3] sparc: Add alternat save operands
- From: Mark Fortescue <mark at mtfhpc dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Cc: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 22:23:16 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: [PATCH 3/3] sparc: Add alternat save operands
Please find attached a patch to add an alternate operand sequence to the
It has been reported that the Sun assembler supports:
save imm, regrs1, regrd
The patch add this support to GAS.
I have not yet checked if the Sun assembler realy does support this
operand sequence (my SparcStation hosts are not available at the
monent) but it would be consistent with other operand sequences that are
suported and it is a trivual change.
PS: Sorry the patch is attached. My mail client mangles in-text patches.
Description: Text document