This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS/GAS/testsuite: Fine-grained MIPS FP ISA matching
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 09:27:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS/GAS/testsuite: Fine-grained MIPS FP ISA matching
- References: <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
"Maciej W. Rozycki" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> While merging test suite changes I've noticed some recent 24K erratum
> workaround cases have suboptimal coverage. Upon further investigation I
> discovered we have no proper mechanism to depend on for FP ISA revisions
> in multi-architecture tests. Therefore I decided to make one up.
Well, to put it into perspective, the only change you make related to
the "FP ISA" is to run a single 24k test for ISAs that are incompatible
with the 24k. Of all the things we need more test coverage for,
that has to be way down the list.
But, patch is OK I guess.