Gold linker - help with .reginfo section for mips

Hi again Ian,
After few tries and errors I decided to write you again. I still have
problems with .reginfo section. I managed to find all data I need, but I
still have problems to set them in output section. I did create new
type, but still have problems to set correct output data (as well as
correct size). Any idea how to set output data and size in
Output_section class would be great since I'm stuck with this for a week
already.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Aleksandar

P. S.
I added your previous answer to this mail since I send this to mailing
list, too.