[gold patch] Incremental 20/22: Fix problem caused by realignment of data segment

This patch fixes a problem with the TLS segment caused by realignment
of the data segment during the initial incremental-full link. When we
do a subsequent incremental-update, the initial attempt to assign
addresses to the data segment doesn't match the fixed layout, and we
end up with out-of-sync addresses. I avoid this issue simply by
keeping the original layout for --incremental-full. Part of the
problem was also some old code under a FIXME that ought to have been
removed in one of the earlier patches, but I didn't notice that when I
was rearranging all my git commits.

OK?

-cary

2011-05-02 Cary Coutant  <ccoutant@google.com>

	* layout.cc (Layout::set_segment_offsets): Don't adjust layout
	for incremental links.
	* output.cc (Output_segment::set_section_list_addresses): Remove
	FIXME and test for TLS or BSS.