Re: Free words in section

Paul Koning <paul_koning@dell.com> writes:

> What does "free" mean?  And why is it interesting?  It's hard to see what you're after.

Sorry if I mis-explained myself.
We are writing sections of a certain constant size, which might not be
completely full, meaning parts of the sections don't have useful words
but zero. What I am trying to calculate is the number of words which are
zero and meaningless.

This is useful for example to know, how much more space we still have in
a data / constant / program section.

--
PMatos